Thursday, November 28, 2013

Vagueness of prophesy


I always loved how hard the Big Fifteen emphasized being "PROPHETS, SEERS, AND REVELATORS". The world needed to know it! God's hand-picked team was running our show! The problem is I began feeling uncomfortable when it came to understanding what they were prophesying, seeing, and revealing. I couldn't really pick out their prophecies, visions, and revelations. In the mid-'90s they gave us the "The Family: A Proclamation to the World", but I've already mentioned how unhelpful that piece of work was...

Maybe God has run out of things to say. Or maybe I'm just crazy. Tommy's always blasting God's children with details of the future, right?

"Let me tell you about when I was just a mere deacon - oh, you've heard that one!
How about a story about when I was in the military?..."

No comments:

Post a Comment